Energy Efficient Lighting
Power Save is accredited to carry out LED upgrades to business and claim government rebates on your behalf so their is only a minimal contribution required by you. In NSW the Energy Saving scheme is the rebate we apply to your upgrade and in Victoria it is the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target.
Features and Benfits
Power Save assists businesses from a range of industries, helping them save thousands on their energy bills.
Gladesville Shopping Centre Lighting Upgrade
Features & Benefits
- Energy savings for the year ……….$20,562
- Return on Investment ……….. 9 month ROI
- Estimated savings over 10 years $190,764
- An improved shopping experience
- A carpark that’s safer and easier to navigate
Projected Energy Costs over 10 years
Masterpet Factory Lighting Upgrade
- Energy savings for the year ……….$39,621
- Return on Investment ……….. 12 month ROI
- Estimated savings over 10 years $355,711
- 10 year energy savings ….. 2 million kWh
- A warehouse that’s safer and more productive
Projected Energy Costs over 10 years
Increased performance and wellbeing
Well designed lighting can also assist in increasing the performance and well being of staff in many businesses.
Poor lighting can cause eye strain, fatigue, visual discomfort as well adversely affect one’s mood and physiology, i.e. one’s circadian rhythms.
Lighting that takes into account some of the following factors can help in creating an environment that is more conducive to increased performance and well being:
Human Centric Lighting: changing the output and colour of light to mimic that of sunlight during the course of the day.
Low UGR: Designing to ensure reduced glare for occupants within a given space by using fittings with a low UGR (Unified Glare Rating) and better optics.
IoT: Smart Lighting relates to the Internet of Things (IoT) and can create more agile lighting settings and controls (i.e. wireless controls) that can be utilised by occupants within designated spaces to better suit their needs.
Lighting Design: A good Lighting Design should help the users of a given space better achieve the tasks they’re performing while transforming the mood and atmosphere of a given space relative to its function.
Flight Centre Collins Street
Flight Centre engaged the services of Power Save to provide the lighting and lighting design for their Hyper Store in Melbourne’s CBD.
The lighting project included lighting of both retail and office areas for this flagship store.
The needs of the brief included highlighting the point of sale areas and customer service desks while providing comfortable and adequate lighting levels for the office.
Adjustable downlights were used to provide high levels of illumination for the main retail areas and mini tracklights to highlight key retail graphics and walls.
The office utilised direct and indirect linear fittings to illuminate ceilings and desktops, while recessed strip lighting was also used in addition to this to provide better task lighting in kitchen and break rooms. Recessed strip lighting was also utilised in the banquette seating of the foyer to help create a warm and inviting atmosphere to assist in drawing customers into the store off the street.
Features and Benefits
- Lighting fit out for Flight Centre Flagship store
- Indirect/Direct linear fittings utilised to provide adequate lighting for office areas with minimal glare
- Grow Light utilised for Green wall in office for plant health and low maintenance
- LED recessed strip lighting used in Banquette seating in foyer to create an inviting atmosphere
- Recessed strip lighting for staff-room kitchen for better task lighting
Reduce your energy costs
Provide us with an energy bill and some details of your business to see how much you could save.